Friday, March 31, 2006

Moving this Summer

Unexpectedly, a few days before the time limit was up for us to renew our rent agreement, me and Tiff decided that after all, we were going to move to a new appartment this summer. The place where I was now was all fine and good for a while, but the multi-ethnic emplacement wasn't the best for us. Not that we're racist or anything, it's just that our sense of smell is getting assaulted by the different foods of the people on our floor. Fish 2 or 3 times a week is just too much for Tiff's nose.

We've decided to go down to the south shore, because it put us closer to our family and our origin, and going to Brossard or St-Hubert will still leave me close enough for high-speed access. We haven't yet four our new address, however we're looking. If anyone knows of a 4½ on the south shore that would cost at most $700 , please give me a ring or email me. Thanks ;)

Oh, and I had a dream last night, and for some weird reason I actually saw this new appartment of ours. If you recognize the following appartment plan, I want you to tell me... now...



No comments:

Post a Comment